Faculty Position Available:Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor in Plant Nutrition and Chemistry, Department of Agricultural Chemistry, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
Faculty Position Available
Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor in Plant Nutrition and Chemistry, Department of Agricultural Chemistry, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
The Department of Agricultural Chemistry, College of Bioresources and Agriculture, National Taiwan University invites applicants for one research and teaching position at the level of assistant professor, associate professor, or full professor, starting from August 1, 2020. The candidates are expected to develop an agriculture-focused research program related to plant nutrition, plant metabolomics, rhizosphere chemistry, soil fertility, and nutrient cycling, or fertilizer chemistry. Teaching responsibilities will include a required course in plant nutrition at the undergraduate level and elected courses related to plant nutrition at graduate level.
- A Ph.D. degree in a field closely related to “Plant Nutrition and Chemistry”
- Chinese or English spoken candidates are acceptable
A letter of application that addresses the qualifications and indicates the applied position (assistant professor/associate professor/professor)
Applicants should indicate the followings:
1. Curriculum vitae including a portrait photo.
2. Ph.D. certificate, and undergraduate and graduate transcript.
3. A complete list of publications.
4. The reprint of one representative paper, published in an SCI journal after August 1, 2015 (including accepted). The applicant should be the first author or corresponding author of the representative paper. For the applicants who graduated after August 1, 2017, the Ph.D. dissertation can be used as an alternative to the representative paper.
5. Reprints of publications published after August 1, 2013 (including accepted).
6. Statements of research and teaching plans.
7. Other supporting information.
8. Two recommendation letters sent by the referees directly to the Faculty Searching Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) via e-mail.
Application materials (Items 1-7) should be prepared and combined in a PDF file and sent to email@example.com by February 3, 2020. Review of the applications will begin on February 3, 2020.
Questions about this position may be directed to:
Prof. Shan-Li WANG
Head, Department of Agricultural Chemistry
College of Bioresources and Agriculture
National Taiwan University
No. 1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei 10617, Taiwan
Tel: +886-2-33664801 or +886-2-33664808